Who is eligible for our workshop series?
Individuals who are eligible have conviction or arrest on their record, and commonly have served time in prison. In addition, individuals should be unemployed or underemployed (that is, working fewer hours, or in position beneath their level of education/qualifications). Attendees should speak and write fluent English, and be clean and sober for each workshop.
How much does it cost?
There is no cost to the participants. All of the materials required are free of charge.
What’s in it for me?
Some Career Development Related Benefits Clients Report:
- Increase in Self-Confidence
- Increase in Motivation
- Increase in Problem Solving Ability
- Increased Understanding of my strengths and skills
- Increase in Identification with Profession Identity
- Increase in Interviewing Skills
- Increase in Networking Skills
- Increased Career Hope and Optimism
- Increase in Career Knowledge
- Applying what they learned to their workplace performance or career
Some Overall Benefits Clients Report:
- Increase sense of access to opportunity
- Decreased anxiety
- Increased feeling of empowerment
- Increased self-confidence
- Learned about self as a person
- Increased optimism and hope for the future
Note: Based upon the survey responses of 12 clients who completed the workshop series.